I’ll be honest; the generator market has been a challenge for all of us at Northern Wholesale Supply. We have some issues with some units in the past and have worked hard to quickly resolve them to make sure both you and your customer are happy. However, with these bumps and bruises we have become smarter in all aspects of the market. We now have a better feel of what people want and how to provide it at a reasonable cost while maintaining quality and efficiency. All of this experience and education has lead to the development of the new Extreme Max Power Digital Inverter Generators! This is the answer to the question – what is the best value in a generator for me and my customer!
Here is a list of some of the features you asked for and how we delivered with these NEW units:
- 1. You and your customer wanted a compact, lightweight, generator but needed it to have as much power as possible. We did it. The Extreme Max Generator has the highest power to weight ratio on the market.
- It weighs only 70 lbs and produces 2800 watts (maximum) and a continuous 2600 watts!
- It is a compact size: 21”L x 22H’ x 12”W
- It has a pull-out (luggage style) handle and wheels for easy transport and loading
- Multiple power modes: Economy – light lodes / Full Power – heavier loads
- 10 hour run time with variable throttle
- 2. You asked for a generator that starts quickly and effortlessly with a turn of a key. We did it.
- Electric key turn
- High output Capacitor Discharge Ignition
- Back up pull cord
- 3. You asked for the option of being able to hook two (parallel) generators together to produce almost double the power! We did it.
- When you purchase two of the EXT3000P (the P stands for parallel) and the optional Parallel kit you can boost your power! By combining the two you will get 5000 watts maximum and a continuous 4600 watts!
- Note: You cannot parallel the EXT3000 model you must have two of the EXT3000P for this option
There you have it – All you asked for in a generator and more. We also have included a full 1-year parts & labor warranty from our unparalleled technical service department (1-877-407-1457 or email@example.com ). See below for a full page advertisement that lists all of the engine specifications and other valuable information. Feel free to print this flyer out for a hand-out to all of your customers. Please contact your Northern Wholesale Supply sales representative for any and all questions (including great pricing) on these units.